914 N. Jefferson St.
Springdale, AR 72764
P: (479) 756-7400 · F: (479) 756-7410
- ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIENTIOUS and committed from the beginning over 20 years ago, more than 95% recycled content.
- REPUTATION - Never had a product recall or failure due to product delamination, decay, or rot in over 20 years of business.
MoistureShield® - is also a LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) certified Green Product.
- PATENTED HEAT PROCESS - Enables wood pulp to be completely encapsulated with plastic. Thus resulting in a product with vibrant lasting color, greater resistance to moisture, mold, mildew and staining.
- PROPRIETARY INGREDIENTS - Using wood pulp of larger size, rather than wood flour, enables complete uniformity of encapsulation.
- AERT MOISTURESHIELD is not water cooled during the extrusion process, thus preventing stresses to the plastic and less problems or concerns after the deck has been installed.
- 3 PRODUCTS TO CHOOSE FROM: Decking and Railing, Fencing, and the newest addition, EcoShield Deck Tiles
- WARRANTY - Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty for MoistureShield®
- SALES SUPPORTED PROGRAMS - Builder Conservation Program, Contractor Rebate Program, and other seasonal promotional programs.
- NATIONAL RECOGNITION - by CNN, The Discovery Channel, The Sierra Club and more for outstanding efforts and earning a reward for Environmental Excellence from the EPA and Plastics Recycling Award from the Society of Plastic Engineers.
- MEETS GROUND CONTACT SPECIFICATIONS - Because MoistureShield is completely encapsulated, it can be installed with direct ground contact and it will not void the warranty.
Main Products/Services: Composite Decking
Established in: 1987
Sales Contact: Steve Everette
For Sales Information or Assistance From AERT, INC., Please Fill Out The Form Below: